Saturday, July 18, 2009

A couple of treats for your ears

Hello my sweethearts, I'm sorry to have been neglecting you, but in return I've got three things for you to download.

My July 16th Fracture set can be found here with a bonus album download, U.N.K.L.E. Psyence Fiction.

And here is my July 17th Gnarled Oak setlist for your pleasure.
And here is the file with the tuuuuunes!!

Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust
Tones on Tail - Go!
The Cure - Close to me
Love & Rockets - No New Tale to Tell
Beth Gibbons & Rustin' Man - Drake
Blonde Redhead - Dr. Strangeluv
2 Foot Yard - Borrowed Arms
King Khan & The Shrines - 69 Faces of Love
A Band of Bees - Got to Let Go
Dusty Springfield - Just a Little Lovin'
The Kinks - Dedicated Follower of Fashion
Chris Montez - The More I See You
El Perro Del Mar - Jubilee
Dungen - Stock Och Sten
Mates of State - Proofs
Los Campesinos! - It Started With a Mixx
The Bird and the Bee - Ray Gun
Phoenix - Girlfriend
The Ladybug Transistor - Meadport Arch
Suburban Kids with Biblical Names - Shitty Weekend
Britta Phillips & Dean Wareham - Night Nurse
Perseophones' Bees - Even Though I'm Fooling Around
M. Ward - Beautiful Car
Shivaree - Goodnight Moon
Polvo - D.D. (S.R.)
Tortois - Six Pack
Nite Jewel - What Did he Say
Sam Prekop - C + F
Karen Ann - Dans ma Ville
Conelius - Gum
Fantastic Plastic Machine - I'm Bruce
MF Doom vs. Mos Def - Workin' it Out + Fo ti = Herbal Work Out
MC Frontalot - Indier Than Thou

No comments:

Post a Comment