Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bonus post

Also as a bonus, I'm going to toss in some other lovely things I have uploaded. :)

Komeda's first album is here, Pop Pa Svenska

The amazing album by a Utah native, and one of my heroes, Cub Country: High Uintah High

From the Anticon label, the self titled Them album (they went on to change their name to Themselves)

Two albums by the hilarious Asylum Street Spankers; Spanker Madness and Hot Lunch.

Multiple incredible Broadcast albums (special warning, these may have been damaged in the HD crash, so you might want to check against Allmusic.com to make sure the files are all there): Ha Ha Sound. Tender Buttons. The Future Crayon. The Noise Made by People. Work and Non-Work.

Also available are the sets I did for Fracture the past few weeks, I will direct you to the Fracture blog for those links so you can get the set lists as well: June 25th. June 18th. June 11th. June 4th
April 27th.

Ok, I think that's sufficiently overwhelming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment