Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yo yo yiggity yo!

I've created this blog as a way to express all my frustrated dreams of never having the chance to become that big shot radio DJ that I wanted to be.

Here I'll be sharing links to my set lists, and zip files I make of my sets. This is not-for-profit and purely for the listening pleasure of my friends. I'll be be going kind of out of order and some of the sets may not be as high quality as the more recent zips. Not everything is an .mp3, and sometimes tags and titles are wrong. I'm sorry I'm not more OCD, feel free to berate me about it and I will feel free to continue to be a slovenly music keeper.

So for fun, I'd like to share some of the genius of Sam Prekop, Archer Prewitt and the rest of The Sea and Cake. Unfortunately due to an incident involving a hard drive that took a nose dive, the albums may not be in perfect order or complete. But I offer all links to you, just in case you're missing some Sea and Cakey goodness.

Enjoy!

Car Alarm
Everybody
Glass
Live in Vancouver, March 10, 2003
One Bedroom
Oui
The Biz
The Fawn
The Sea and Cake
Two Gentlemen

Sam Prekop: Self Titled
Sam Prekop: Who's your new professor?

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Sav. Thank you for all of the lovely music....

    ...anything you send me goes right to the Grotbox, so... Woo!

    Thanks for being kickass and for sending Fracture Radio some tasty treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I am so glad to share loveliness with the Grot and by extension, Fracture Radio. You tell me what more you need and it's yours!

    ReplyDelete